Monday, December 22, 2014

Panty Store

Danny G: So Joey, where do we get all the panties?
Komacho: Joey, you gonna get us some panties man?
Joey: The distance between the adult and child is measured by the state.
Steve G. Ah, Joey, you're crazy man.
Ivan: In the Philippines, my monkey, man, in the Philippines. Shit. Forgot what I was saying.
Komacho: Joey, show us all them panties man. Are they used?
Danny G.: I don't think Joey's got any panties. Show us the panties.
Komacho: Cuz I tell you man [looks around, dazed], if you can get me a big batch of panties, man, I'll fucking sell them for you. All the fucking tourists man. Fucking panties.
Joey: If the child will not heal, he will be mollified by prescription drugs.
Ivan: My monkey, in the Philippines, one day my monkey got in my neighbor's co-co-nut tree...
Boom Boom: You gotta get the pussy, man. Fuck them panties, man! Pussy, man, you go for the pussy!
Steve G.: What's his name? Hey, Boom Boom!
Joey: Boom Boom.
Komacho: Hey, Boonboon, man, you got the panties?
Joey: The child is the enemy of the state.
Komacho: Hey, fellas, I don't know about you, but I've got bad diarrhea man.

No comments:

Post a Comment